What people say
about our services.
Our long standing clients are provided with free report every month, as well as access to the archive of subject reports (selected examples as below). If you particularly want to read one of these, or want to see the quality of our services please feel free to contact us by email (email@example.com) or complete the contact form requesting a copy of one of the reports.
Yes we will want to offer you more services and we may also encourage you to join a mail list but all of that is entirely optional. We do not pressure people (far too many other worthwhile things to do) and we will be here for you when you want more.
Current list of reports (not in any special order)
- Avoid being injured by your computer (DSE poster) **
- As it says on the Tin (Poster on the new GHS chemical labeling system) **
- About PAT, Why, Who, What, When and How!
- Why you should Consult your Staff
- Why Use a Training Matrix
- Why you should share emergency health information (a handout for staff to encourage them to give you health information)
- About CDM, Help for Occasional Clients
- About DAE Assessments, Why, Who, What, When and How!
- Safety Signs Course (also comes with PowerPoint and test papers) **
- Standards (a note about the importance of standards in health and safety management)
** A small charge of £5 is made for these items – unless you are one of our customers.